Villain Adivi Sesh, who’s playing an important role in Pawan Kalyan’s Panjaa, was sharing details about the movie and his role in it. Come this December, we will see a brand new side of Sesh, who playing an important role in Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Panjaa. "I play a character named Munna and it has a lot of negative shades," he reveals with a slight hesitation. 

When asked about how is it like working with Pawan Kalyan, he said star's down-to-earth nature surprised him."He’s so down-to-earth. One day I was sitting all alone in a corner and he came to talk to me. We had a lengthy conversation and it didn’t strike me till I went back to the sets that I was talking to Pawan Kalyan, the Powerstar." Talking about the movie he said it has got all the elements that make it a big blockbuster."I am sure this film is going to stun everyone." added Adivi Sesh.